Protection of Users’ personal data is one of YOSHI.EXCHANGE major priorities. To maintain a high level of privacy protection our company strictly follows the norms of the EU’s data protection acts, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force on 25th May of 2018.
- Lawfulness, Fairness, and Transparency: data processing is to be performed fairly, in accordance with applicable laws, and in a transparent manner;
- Purpose Limitation: data processing is limited to a purpose of the Services provision;
- Data Minimisation: personal data collection takes place in a volume necessary for processing purposes;
- Accuracy: we take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data accurate and up to date, otherwise we erase it;
- Storage Limitation: we store your personal data in a form, which permits to identify you as a data subject as long as it is necessary for processing purposes;
- Integrity and Confidentiality: while processing your personal data, we ensure protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
The YOSHI.EXCHANGE company collects and processes personal data with your consent, for compliance with a legal obligation which YOSHI.EXCHANGE is subject to or when we have assessed it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by YOSHI.EXCHANGE or a third party to whom it may be necessary to disclose information. We collect and process personal data when it is needed for the performance of our agreements with clients in order to provide full-function service and appropriate facilities. Data collection is required in order to maintain contact with our clients as well as to provide stable operation of the service and optimize it. Personal information helps us to provide security for our clients, YOSHI.EXCHANGE and third parties. We may also use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies because this information is important to your interaction with YOSHI.EXCHANGE.
Before using our Services you shall provide express consent to process your personal data including, but not limited to your name, address, phone, email, Skype ID as well as any other information reported to the Service voluntary for the purposes of the Services provision. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. When you use YOSHI.EXCHANGE Services, we may collect information about your computer, mobile device, or another access device for fraud prevention purposes, to monitor for possible breach of your YOSHI.EXCHANGE Account. You may choose to provide us with access to certain personal information stored by third parties such as social media sites (such as Facebook and Twitter). To keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date we recommend updating it from time to time.
We store collected personal data during the period required to achieve the goals or during the period required by law.
YOSHI.EXCHANGE does not take any decisions involving the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly affects you.
We undertake an obligation to process, record, store, use, and transfer the personal data provided by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable law. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for the employees/service providers, who are acknowledged to our corporate personal data protection policy. Except to the extent required by any applicable law or governmental or judicial body, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your prior written consent. In case a personal data breach occurs we will inform you as well as responsible supervisory authorities about it within 72 hours since the moment we’re aware of this fact.
In case you decide to share your personal data collected with any other companies, we’d like to provide an electronic copy of your personal data on a gratuitous basis. Inter alia we respect your “right to be forgotten”: we delete your personal data from our database at your request, except in the following cases:
- the personal data is needed to exercise the right of freedom of expression;
- there is a legal obligation to keep your data;
- your personal data shall be kept for reasons of public interest (for example public health, scientific, statistical, or historical research purposes).
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
UAB Austerum registered with company number 305913420, whose office is at J. Savickio g. 4-7, Vilnius, It-01108, Lithuania.